Npower Commercial Gas - Public Sector ContractsView awards Analysis
Over the past year, Npower Commercial Gas has featured in 20 contract award notices. There are 17 unique titles across 13 public sector buyers. Sources are Contracts Finder and Find a Tender.
Here are the supplier locations.
(UK geochart with 4 supplier locations.)
The top districts are Coventry and Swindon.
Awarded in this sector:
- 20 notices (17 unique titles)
- 17 are exlcusive to the supplier (3 are shared)
- £6M median contract value (£4B highest)
- 13 named buyers
- Latest notice published: 30 May 2023
Procurement categories include:
Named buyers include:
- South Yorkshire Police Headquarters
- Kent County Council
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority
- Financial Conduct Authority
- West Lancashire Borough Council
- Tandridge District Council
- Office of the Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner
- Wyre Council
- Police & Crime Commissioner for Humberside
- Police & Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire
Below is a chart of award value against date of publication.
The following addresses appear in contract award notices.